FAQ for 24/7 Access via OpenPath
Thank you for joining Fitness Premier! We’re happy to have you. To enjoy your 24/7 access to all of our facilities, we use OpenPath Mobile Access. This allows you to unlock the doors at all of clubs, without even having to take your phone out of your pocket! Please follow the instructions below to easily set up your OpenPath app and enjoy your membership with us.
How do I set up 24/7 Access in my app?
Have you received your setup email from OpenPath?
- If you have received your email please make sure to follow the steps in the email.
- Download the OpenPath App
- Go back to the email and click the SETUP button
- Start Opening Doors!
- If you have not received your email please email us at [email protected] and we can resend your email within 24-48 hours.
- Please click on the links below for a video tutorial on setting up your app!
How do I unlock the door using my OpenPath App?
You can touch or wave your hand in front of the scanner. You will see a white circle on the scanner and hear a beep. Once you have been granted access the door will unlock. If you are denied access a red dot will pop up. If you are denied access please see below for troubleshooting steps. Take a look at the video below to see how it works!
Why is my email address not registering?
Please make sure that there are no other members that have the same email address on file as you. Each member using OpenPath needs to have their own individual email address on file.
If you aren’t sure what email address is affiliated with your membership, please reach out to us during Staffed Hours.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please contact your Home Club for additional assistance.
Android users, please ensure that your battery optimization is turned OFF in order for OpenPath to communicate properly with our touchless sensors. This means that even when your phone is in your pocket, the door with sense it via Bluetooth and unlock!
(Settings may vary based on device and model)
- Go to Settings and select Location
- Set Use Location to On
- Go to Apps > OpenPath > App Permissions
- Set Location to On
Android Battery Optimization
- While in the OpenPath App, tap INFO on the RED bar.
- Tap on Turn Battery Optimizations Off
- Tap on Got It! This will automatically open your Battery Optimization Settings.
- Change the menu from Apps not Optimized to All.
- Search for the OpenPath App and tap the slider button to turn off.
iOS users, please ensure that you allow OpenPath to always see your location to ensure the touchless communication with our doors. This means that even when your phone is in your pocket, the door with sense it via Bluetooth and unlock!
- Please make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned ON and your location for the OpenPath App has been set to ALWAYS.
- Go to Settings > Privacy and make sure Location Services is enabled
- Scroll down and tap on OpenPath
- Set Allow Location Access to Always